That’s me – Lindsay.
- I’m 29 years old. Born August 3, 1982.
- Been married for 6 years to my honey, Travis! By day, he’s a software programmer. By night, a super dad, husband, and guitarist. I could be wrong, but I think the tally is up to 8 guitars now!
- I’m an ex-Health Care Consultant/ex-personal trainer, turned stay-at-home mom to two kiddos.
- Henry Cole (almost 3)
- Clara Kathleen (almost 1)
- We live in a rural town in the mountains of WNC, just west of Asheville. ALL of my family lives here – mom, dad, sister, aunts, uncles, grandparents – you name it, they’re here.
- I am a CHRISTIAN…I believe in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. Raised Pentecostal, now non-denominational. If you don’t know Christ, let’s have a talk.
- Sweating everyday – whether it be walking, running, lifting weights, yoga or kickboxing, I like to do it all. Not a day goes by that I don’t try to do something active.
- Underbaked brownies, hummus, fresh foods.
- Colorado weather, even though I live in North Carolina. Travis and I lived in Denver for 3 years when we were first married. I heart Colorado.
- Nursing my babies
- Alliteration – obviously..see blog title.
- Alot of other things – I’m a pretty happy person.
- Stinkiness – is that word? oh well. General hygiene is always preferred.
- Caring what other’s think.
- Olives and white bread.
- A dirty house….I just like clean things: people, houses, baby bottoms.
- Having a plan that someone else came up with. I like to be in control. 🙂
Why Lindsay’s List??
Making lists keeps me sane! Whether it’s a list to keep my day organized or things to pick up at the grocery store, I find myself making a list all the time. Plus, it makes it a WHOLE lot easier to write up a quick blog post.
Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments, so please keep them coming!